Saturday, March 5, 2011

POO EATER!!!

While I was getting ready this morning for my cousin (Brooke Ann) bridal shower I put hailyn in the living room to play with some toys. As I was primping I realized that it was unusually quiet in the living room and decided I had better check up on things. Well when I was approaching the living room I was overwhelmed with this nasty stench.... dog poo! We are attempting to potty train my daughters two month old puppy, Opie. It has been a total nightmare and honestly my patience have never been so tested... Grrrr!!! I arrive in the living room and realize that dog poo was the least of my worries. Little Hailyn decided to have herself a morning snack and was feasting upon a fresh pile of poop. EWE!!!! Face, hands and clothes were covered, along with the walls, dvd player, stereo, playstation and controller. I'm assuming once she realized that poop wasn't her favorite flavor she decided to decorate the house with it. I am pretty sure I have never been so mortified! My apologies for Hailyn's poo breath next time you decide to give her a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment